About Me

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Plunge into America's Past

If you follow me on Facebook, you know I'm eagerly awaiting the publication of my latest work, George Washington Surveyor, Soldier, Leader. I got word this week it's been sent off to the publisher, so be
patient my heart, it's coming soon.

This book is a bit of a departure for me as I wrote it with Young Readers in mind, but find adults are interesting in learning more about those years in his life between the death of George's father and his first Army commissioning. In my writing, I found these to be critical years for the boy who would one day be our first president.

Another exciting development I haven't said too much about as yet is a novel that first was published in 2002. White Bird Publishing will be producing a new version of Troubled Times later this year with additional content not in the first version.

Now that both of these projects have moved beyond my control, I hope to find the time to devote to this blog.
Question? What would you be interested in reading about here. I'm open to any subject, especially if you're interested in American History or writing.

In the meantime, if you haven't caught my weekly blog on http://venturegalleries.com/author/gayingram/, take a look-see and learn some fascinating history about this great country we live on.

And stay tuned for more news coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment